I recently received the ever popular HANAair Professional Air Dryer from Misikko and immediately washed my hair so I could test it out. A new hair dryer was long overdue as my old Conair one purchased from a drugstore takes forever to dry my hair. Although I didn't time how long it took, it was quite obvious that this HANA one took less than half the amount of drying time than my Conair one.
- 2 year warranty (though I highly doubt I'll need to use it during this time frame)
- much faster drying time than expected
- adjustable heat settings with a cool button to set your hair
- quieter than my previous hair dryer
- attachable nozzle for those days you want to be precise
- hair feels sleek & shiny after use
- quite heavy, especially when you have to dry long hair like mine
- cord is way too long and annoying to store because it takes forever to wrap/unwrap
Brian, of Misikko's marketing team, was extremely friendly and efficient throughout our email exchanges. I received my hair dryer within a week of shipment and everything was packaged neatly, securely, and beautifully. Misikko offers free shipping over $50 and free exchanges & returns.
Misikko was generous enough to offer a discount code to all of my readers. Use code DUSTPRINCESS to receive $10 off any $100+ order!
Lots of pink! Just the way I like it. ; )
- A little plastic greeting card with discount code on the back
- Scented fake flowers (my mom said it was soap! I don't know! haha)
- Sleeping mask
- Hand sanitizer and nail filers
- Heat proof pouch ($20 value), which I'll use to store my flat iron
- Three e.l.f. products: the Duo Eyeshadow Cream in "Coffee & Cream" (I used to have the exact same shade!), the Luscious Liquid Lipstick in "Perfect Pink", and the Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in "Midnight" (always wanted to try this!).
Stay tuned for a highly requested hair tutorial coming up soon!