Snackbox reached out to me a couple of weeks ago to try out their service. Originated in Vancouver, Snackbox came about when one of the founders realized that there was no easy way to try and discover healthy, good-tasting snacks without buying large quantities of the product. The subscription service sends a box of 10-12 different snacks to your doorstep every month. This is my first time hearing about such a service and I love the idea! The best part about the snacks is that they're healthy! They currently only ship to Canadian addresses, but are working to expand their services internationally.
- The value of the snacks in the box I received was well over $50.
- With 10-12 snacks per box, you can munch on something new every couple of days. OR... some of the snacks can actually be split up between days (such as the bag of almonds or the cereal that I received) - meaning you'll have enough snacks until next month's box!
- The snacks are healthy and can replace the ones you would normally pick up during weekly grocery trips. This will save you the time spent in the snacks aisle.
- Like me, you'll end up discovering a new and healthy snack to love and share with friends.
Get $15 off your first Snackbox subscription with the coupon code JESSYDUST.
I haven't tried everything yet, but so far, my favourite snacks in the October box were the Skeet & Ikes Roasted Almonds - Salted, Veggie-Go's Sweet Potato Pie, and the Organic Lives Raspberry Macaroons (not the macarons that most people probably think of). I posted my Snackbox on Instagram recently and it seems that the Terra chips are a popular favourite! I was personally not familiar with any of the snacks in this month's box, so it was great to discover some new ones.
|Snackbox & I have teamed up to send one lucky winner their very own box of healthy snacks! Here's how to enter: |
MANDATORY (for one entry)
Follow this this blog on Bloglovin.
Subscribe to Snackbox's mailing list.
Like Snackbox on Facebook. (+1)
Follow Snackbox on Twitter. (+1)
Click here to tweet about this giveaway. (+1)
* Giveaway is open to individuals with a Canadian address only.
* Please read everything carefully. Incorrect and/or incomplete entries will be automatically disqualified without notice.
* Winner will have 48 hours from the time of my email to claim the prize or the prize will be deemed forfeited and passed on to a new winner.
* Giveaway will close on November 7th at 11:59PM EST.
Winner is Hillary Z.